The health and safety of our guests and staff is of the utmost priority; therefore, we have implemented the following safety measures for our gala in order to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable experience for all. VOC will follow all CDC and D.C. government health and safety guidelines. We expect to D.C. to be in Phase 3 for social gatherings in November. Working with our vendors, VOC is taking extra precautions for your safety during the Triumph of Liberty Gala. We’d like to share some of those steps with you below.
- Masks are required for entry.
- Temperature checks will be conducted upon arrival.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be available.
- Directional signage will be placed throughout the venue to encourage social distancing.
- Tables will be spaced six-feet apart.
- Food will not be pre-set on tables.
- QR-code buttons will be worn by servers and waitstaff where any guest can access a full summary of sanitation precautions taken by this staffer by scanning the code.
We kindly ask that you allow more time for arrivals and departures at this year’s event considering these new precautions.